Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Introducing Miss G-Unitarian of Bling

All Hallow's Eve... Day One and counting!

$0: burnt office coffee
$0: leftover toppings of salad from yesterday's office meeting, including but not limited to, bacon bits, avocado, and something that resembles an egg... or crumbled giant snot pellets, but most likely an egg. (lettuce discarded for uselessness)
$1.65: coffee #2 from News Bar Cafe on University and 13th. Excellent coffee served by vacant baristas. Just got the 9th stamp on a "10th One's On US!!!" card which means tomorrow will be a day of celebrations. A day where angels will descend from parted clouds of the sky and hand me a $4 large triple shot soy latte free of charge. More on that tomorrow....

My day's spendings are usually planned out according to 3 important factors of the day: 1. my hangover 2. timing of my bowel movements 3. how i plan to handle said hangover at the end of the workday. #1 and #2 usually determine when i'm going to eat and how much (quantity by poundage) I plan on eating. Food seems to be the cause of my biggest expenditures and the greater the hangover, the greater the bowel movement, the greater the hunger... i'm sure you're getting the picture. That leaves #3. I'd say 4 out of 5 hangovers of the week are handled with the hair of a dog rather than good sound sleep, and that, as my fellow New Yorkers are finely aware, is a giant proverbial hole in the pocket if there ever was one.
So... I would probably have to rate myself as being on the cheap side of the fence since my 3 jobs garner me a few rocks and a bottle cap for pay, but it'll nonetheless be interesting to see exactly where those rocks and bottle caps go!!

Recap: Tuesday, October 31st, 2006 - $1.65 (obviously not hunover today) + $40 for drinks later tonight (hey, it's halloween!) = $41.65 (dinner provided by my suitor, WORD?!)

No comments: