Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's S-Random Official Post

This couldn't have come at a better time. I am both trying to loose weight and also
save some money so writing down what I spend and eat in a type of high school anorexic fashion is perfect. I swear this was in a Lifetime movie where Tracy Gold plays an anorexic and writes everything down all day in hopes of controlling her intake. Of course all she wrote was 2 chopped pieces of carrots and gum and I think she even barfed that shit up but still, maybe this will shame me into eating less and keep me out of financial ruin. At least that is what I was thinking when I started this..

Today I brought a bag of premade chicken to work to eat for lunch to curb the expenses.
$4.For my morning treat to myself for actually going to work I got my large ice hazelnut coffee and apple juice
$4.81 For lunch I decided to screw the chopped chicken pieces and go out and get lunch because I was bored and needed to leave. I was so starving I ended up picking an assortment from a salad bar that contained soggy cesear salad, old stale kimchee, some broccoli salad and to top it off some horrible smelling nondescript chicken type thing. I ended up coming back to my cube and eating the broccoli, throwing the rest out and eating some of the chicken I actually brought in for myself to eat.
I am really sticking to this plan well I can already see...
$3 Halloween Card - Being the bad person in the relationship girlfriend already gave me a card upon waking up this AM. Rather than give her the ball of lint I have in my pocket and or some candy wrappers I find on the floor, I figure it's best to keep up the good appearances and get her a card
$10 - bottle of wine to sweeten up appearances with said girlfriend.
DinDin will be provided by the missus. Good times.
So for today already we're looking at $4, 4,81, 3, and box o wine 10 is $21.81.

No comments: