Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...Eugenia Snark Has Something To Say!!

Retroactive Entry (so this is the real 1st DS entry. oh no, i just noticed that Madame Steph posted her's in the year of 1006. darn, you win). by, Eugenia Snark

MONDAY, 10.30.06...

$2 - Starbucks Medium Coffee w/ Room
$0 - Sacked Lunch (Veggie Sushi Rolls & Apple, since you asked)
$20 - Cafe Noir Dinner (warning: they only take Amex. Total was $80 but that's all I had.)

What happened to MasterCard anyways? It ruled!! It was the ubiquitous card during the time that I came up and now what? Is American Express sucking you all off like that, to the point where you don't want anyone else? I agree with Sienna on this one, Monogamy is Overrated.

TUESDAY, 10.31.06...

I'd like to start by saying Happy Birthday Vanilla Ice!! That being said...
$2 - Starbucks Medium Coffee w/ Room
$0 - Sacked Lunch (Veggie Sushi Rolls & Apple, since you asked)
$$$ - dinner/drink/cab budget for the night ahead. (PROJECTED ON 10/31 @ 4PM)
$25 - candy for the kiddies. ended up chillin on the stoop with homies and passing out candy to the kiddies the hood and having a jolly ole time. (ACTUAL @ 9PM)
$10 - thai take-out, pad see ew with tofu. mmmm...(ACTUAL @ 9PM)

Please forgive me in advance. I'm thinking, actually, I know that there are going to be holes in my spending thread. After 10pm, I make no promises regarding the authenticity of my spending log. Entertain you, I will, but join me in laughter, as you certainly will, at the large picture, rather than the play by play, particularly after 10pm, maybe, even 8pm on better nights,,,xx

2 comments:

Eugene Ginny Hwang said...

I like this format and concise-ness the best! Collaborators, whaddya think?

Eugene Ginny Hwang said...

G-Unitarian of Bling agrees. Nice usage of spaces and bold type face. Cheerio. Let's go from here!