Tuesday, November 07, 2006

S-Random Weekend Splurging


Saturday November 4, 2006
$11 Deli breakfast for lady and I (ham,egg,cheese,tomato on croissant for me. sausage, egg, tomato on sesame for her and 2x ice hazelnut coffees)
$115 Las Ramblas dinner for lady and I 6 different tapas items and a bottle of wine
(annoying gay waiter traps us again. this time he both amused and annoyed me. i am still up for ideas on how to feel about him)
$10 2x vodka tonics at the Monster while sitting around listing to some gays play on the piano. good times
$5 cab to Eastern Bloc in East Village
$0 for 2 vodka tonics at Eastern Bloc lady friend decides to treat for a few
$0 for 2 vodka tonics at Boysroom go to a bar specifically to meet friend/owner to get free drinks. Yes I'm that shameless.
$6 cab home
$4 for pizza that I don't really remember but found in my fridge the next day. It had meat on it and was thick. Where I got it I really cannot remember
TOTAL: $151

Sunday November 5, 2006
$0 waking up still drunk at 8:30
$6.78 for 2 bags o' tater tots at Associated Supermarket for Steph's marathon shinding
$25 at Willyb Deli for 6 pack of Corona, 6 pack of Imperial, and flowers for Butchie's party
$0 Marathon party food and drink
$15 Saigon Grill delivery
- standard hangover food for Liz and I. I got some appetizer and soup.
Total: $46.78

Monday November 6, 2006
$2.50 Ice Hazelnut at deli on way to work
$6.50 Salad bar and bag o'chips -
you would think after seeing a rat running around the deli I would loose my desire to eat lunch. No such luck sucker.
$0 Homemade chili dinner - nice meal to celebrate a good interview made by the lady.
Total: $9

No comments: